Update on Ripples operations due to COVID-19
The health and safety of our members and staff is our highest priority.
As part of our COVID-19 safe plan, Ripples introduced temperature checks of all members, visitors and staff as a precautionary measure.
In addition to this, Ripples is now collecting contact details from all members, visitors and staff upon each entry to the site for contact tracing purposes. This information is kept confidential and separate from our records and will only be used if requested by NSW Health.
There are three easy steps to help keep everyone safe;
1. Sanitise your hands
2. Check your temperature using the automatic temperature checking machine
3. Complete the contact tracing survey on your phone using our QR code, or with our team at reception
These new safety measures will complement our existing measures that are already in place. It may take a little longer to get through to classes and lessons at peak times, we appreciate your patience.
Your safety is our priority. Please do not attend the centre if you are unwell and maintain social distancing within the centre.
Thank you for your support during this time.
Following the easing of COVID-19 restrictions on 13 June 2020, Ripples St Marys reopened with free entry for all users in June, as part of our staged reopening to help support our valued members and the wider community return to exercise during this difficult time.
As of 1 July 2020, all memberships were reactivated as COVID-19 restrictions continue to ease across NSW and we return to more comprehensive services. During our forced closure, all memberships were placed on hold, and any prepaid classes, memberships or visit passes have been extended to account for this time.
Any direct debits taken prior to closure have been applied, and as such, direct debits for memberships will recommence on Thursday 16 July 2020. Learn to Swim direct debits will recommence on 9 July 2020 and will now occur on a fortnightly basis, with lessons starting on 13 July 2020.
We understand that some members will be unable to return to the facility at this time. Membership extensions are available for any member that does not wish to return to Ripples for the time being by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 9833 3000.
Please note the spa and sauna are currently closed due to renovations and we hope to have this completed as soon as possible.
At this point in time, we are introducing cashless payments to help reduce contact. This will be reviewed as restrictions ease.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Online Booking Instructions For Existing Customers (Members or if you have already attended the sessions)
1. If you are already registered as a customer on our database, when entering your details you will be redirected to log in via our Customer Portal. Once redirected, enter your email address in ‘Username’ field. If this is the first time you’ve logged in to our Customer Portal click ‘Forgot Username/Password’ and follow prompts to retrieve your password.
2. Once you are logged in to your account you can make a booking from the Customer Portal. Select My Profile then My Booking from the top menu.
3. Click Group fitness and select the class you want to book, then click book now. An email confirmation will be sent.