Thank you for your ongoing support of Ripples during this unique and challenging time while the Centre has been under mandatory closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are pleased to announce that we will be reopening our doors on Saturday 13 June, 2020 at 6.30am and our Hydrotherapy Centre on Monday 15 June, 2020 at 5.30am. We are excited to welcome you back to continue your health and fitness journey.
Ripples acknowledges the recent difficulties for families and has made the decision to continue to keep all payments on hold. Access will be granted free of charge for all available programs and services (excluding Exercise physiology and Dietitian sessions) from 13 June 2020 until 1 July 2020 with all payments for available programs and services resuming after 1 July 2020.
Available programs and services as of Saturday 13 June 2020:
- Group Fitness Classes. 20 person limit – bookings essential and will be available on the home page of our website at www.ripplesnsw.com.au
Available programs and services as of Monday 15 June 2020.
- Hydrotherapy classes
- Hydrotherapy pool
The following programs and services to be advised, with further information to come:
• Spa and Sauna currently closed due to renovations
• Learn to Swim (scheduled to start 13 July 2020)
• Creche (scheduled to start 29 June 2020)
As we navigate through the easing of restrictions we will be adopting some new procedures for entry, that will require your patience and understanding. To enable you to gain access during this time, please see our friendly staff at reception upon entry who will log your visit.
We would like to inform you of the key safety measures we have incorporated at the Centre.
• Hand sanitising stations
• Social distancing requirements
• Showers will be closed at this stage. Change rooms and bathrooms available.
The Ripples Team welcomes you all back and will continue to keep you regularly updated as we work through government advice and any further changes. Please ensure you follow all the new conditions to help us protect our community from COVID-19.
Once again, thank you for your understanding during these uncertain times and we look forward to seeing you all back.
E: Ripples@ripplesnsw.com.au P: 9833 3000
Online Booking Instructions For Existing Customers (Members or if you have already attended the sessions)
1. If you are already registered as a customer on our database, when entering your details you will be redirected to log in via our Customer Portal. Once redirected, enter your email address in ‘Username’ field. If this is the first time you’ve logged in to our Customer Portal click ‘Forgot Username/Password’ and follow prompts to retrieve your password.
2. Once you are logged in to your account you can make a booking from the Customer Portal. Select My Profile then My Booking from the top menu.
3. Click Group fitness and select the class you want to book, then click book now. An email confirmation will be sent.