Dietitian St Marys
Make a Sustainable Long Term Lifestyle Change! Our personal one-of-one consultation with our St Marys Ripples Accredited Practising Dietitian can assist with:
- Weight Management
- Healthy Eating Habits for Life
- Food Allergies and Food Intolerances
- Sports Nutrition
- Chronic Health Conditions
- Eating Disorders
- Women’s Health (e.g. Pregnancy & Breastfeeding)
- Childhood Nutrition
Why see a Dietitian at Ripples Hydrotherapy?
- One on one dietary counseling with an Accredited Allied Health Professional
- Individualised weekly meal plan
- Body composition analysis (including; weight, height, body mass index, fat %, muscle mass, metabolic age, water %)
- Prioritise and set both long term and short term health and nutrition goals
- Collect and take home nutrition resources/fact sheets which will assist you on your health journey
Who needs to see a Dietitian at Ripples Hydrotherapy?
- Are you carrying a bit of extra weight, want to shed a few kilos or want to tone down for summer?
- Do you suffer from high blood pressure and/or high cholesterol?
- Do you have Diabetes (Type 1, Type 2 or Gestational Diabetes)?
- Do you have fussy children and struggle to cook foods they will eat or need helpful hints to fill their lunch boxes?
- Do you suffer from food allergies (dairy, gluten, nuts)?
- Are you taking medications that influence your eating habits and/or appetite (warfarin, insulin, anti-depressants)?
- Are you planning to conceive, pregnant, breastfeeding or want to get back to your pre-baby weight?
- Do you have/or previously have had an eating disorder?
- Do you have an interest in good health and nutrition and want to find out more?
How to access our Dietitian Services at Ripples Hydrotherapy?
- Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) Plan issued by your GP – (If you have a chronic condition such as Diabetes, Depression, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Cancer, Asthma you are entitled to 5 sessions with an Allied Health Professional each calender year covered under the Medicare Benefits Scheme)
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Consultation
- New Ripples Gym Membership