Conditions of Entry
- Written by Adam Gatt Ripples NSW (02) 9833 3000 (02) 9833 3311 email@example.com https://www.ripplesnsw.com.au Charles Hackett Drive St Marys NSW 2760 Australia
1. Conditions of Entry
- Ripples is a non-smoking venue.
- Patrons must comply with all policies, procedures, rules and reasonable requests set out by centre staff.
- Ripples reserves the right to refuse entry. Any patron suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted access. Abusive, disruptive or offensive behaviour is not permitted.
- The Centre hosts a number of events throughout the year, and the availability of some facilities and/or services will be affected during these times. The Centre reserves the right to alter operating hours during major events and any changes to operating hours will be advertised in advance.
- Anyone who damages the Centres facilities in any way will be required to pay a fee calculated by the Centre
- Patrons are not permitted to bring glass objects, commercial food or alcohol into the Centre. Patron's bags may be searched.
- Appropriate swimwear is to be worn in the water. Only recognised waterproof nappies are to be worn in the water for infants.
- Only approved personnel are to conduct Health, Fitness and Aquatics sessions.
- Only approved photography and videography equipment are permitted.
- Ripples accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen belongings, including those stored within lockers.
2. Pool Rules
- Ripples follows the Royal Life, Keep Watch policy
- No Running
- No Diving, Bombing or associated dangerous behaviour
- A responsible person should actively supervise their children at all times
- Swim nappies must be worn by children 3 years old and under, children not yet toilet trained, or people with incontinence.