Frequently Asked Questions
- Written by: Kate Bradshaw Ripples NSW (02) 9833 3000 (02) 9833 3311 email@example.com https://www.ripplesnsw.com.au Charles Hackett Drive St Marys NSW 2760 Australia
To ensure your child gets the most from their session, we recommend you bring;
- Swimming costume
- Dry, warm clothing to change into
- Water Bottle
- Sunscreen (As sessions may run from the outdoor pool)
- Swimming Cap
- Gear Bag (Flippers, kickboard, pull buoy, hand paddles or any other equipment reccomended specifically to your child)
- Any contagious disease e.g. conjunctivitis, rubella.
- Flu, fever, head cold, runny nose, sore throats, and cold sores.
- Vomiting, diarrhoea, ringworm, head lice, urinary tract infections.
Yes, your child is welcome to continue to swim after their session.
Every squad level has set criteria which must be achieved in order for the swimmer to progress.
If you have any questions regarding your child's progress, please ask your coach.