Temporary closure of the Ripples St Marys Indoor Pool
- Written by: Kate Bradshaw Ripples NSW (02) 9833 3000 (02) 9833 3311 email@example.com https://www.ripplesnsw.com.au Charles Hackett Drive St Marys NSW 2760 Australia
The Ripples St Marys indoor pool will be closed until further notice due to an unexpected failure of water maintenance systems.
We do not have an estimated timeframe for reopening, as the investigative works require specialist services to complete, and the upcoming public holidays have delayed turnarounds.
However, the outdoor pool, spa, sauna, splash park and gym will remain open. Ripples Hydrotherapy Centre and Ripples Penrith are unaffected and will remain open.
If you are a member and would like to place your account on hold during this time, you can suspend your membership using your Online Member Portal.
To suspend your membership;
- Log into your member portal
- Locate the membership you would like to freeze - this appears underneath your profile picture
- Hover over the membership and three dots will appear in the top right corner
- Click on the three dots and click 'Freeze'
- Enter your membership freeze details and click submit
Information contained within this page was correct as at Saturday 23 December 2023
Have a question? The best way to contact us is by emailing